- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
The City Clerk serves as the link between City Council and citizens as well as between the Public Works Director and city employees.
The office of City Clerk for the City of Paul provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the City Council and the Public Works Director. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City of Paul City Clerk.
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits City Council meeting minutes